EU, the ultimate statist thieves

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Just a thought

I've just watched Osborne on Channel 4 news. He was speaking briefly about the Fiscal Pact. I'm presuming that as Cameron is keen for the Eurozone to become a political & financial union that he has agreed to sign the treaty.

When asked if we would have a referendum on the signing, he stated that "as no more powers were being transferred to Brussels, we wouldn't be getting one".

Has anyone found out whether a "transfer" or future "transfer of competencies" would be ceded once the treaty was signed but it would by then, be too late?

I am not saying I am keen on a referendum, I really rather wish we had a sensible government who would just see what is happening and remove us. I just don't want to be conned anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment